Thread: Eaglevision Adapter for Pard 007.

Eaglevision Adapter for Pard 007.

Can anyone tell me whether this adapter will work with the original MTC Viper and Mamba Lite scopes which have the large knurled eyebell adjuster?
    As the eyebell adjuster is a good bit larger than the eyebell body does this stop the adapter from gripping on to the eyebell properly?

What is the eye bell diameter?
    I have fitted a pard to a scope with a smaller diameter to the "knurled" bit.
    Repariere nicht, was nicht kaputtist.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil54 View Post
    What is the eye bell diameter?
    I have fitted a pard to a scope with a smaller diameter to the "knurled" bit.
    Hi Neil, thanks for responding.
    I’ve used the Pard on my Mamba Lite using my buddy’s larger Pard adapter, I think it’s the 48mm one, but my query was specific to the Eaglevision adapter which fits scopes from 39mm to 46.5mm.
    I like the idea of being able to use a single adapter on any of my scopes, but I’m wondering if the eyebell adjustment ring’s larger diameter than that of the eyebell body will interfere with the adapter’s ability to grip on to the eyebell.

Link to the adapter.
    https://eaglevisioncam.com/shop/diy-...-night-vision/

premierpistol is offline Six out of seven dwarfs aren't happy
    Just get onto Blackwood Outdoors and ask him to supply the correct adaptor for the MTC scope, I had one off him and it fit perfectly. a lot cheaper too.

Nightvisionstore.co.uk (wardy) also does the adaptor that fits the MTC's.

Quote Originally Posted by the bish View Post
    Can anyone tell me whether this adapter will work with the original MTC Viper and Mamba Lite scopes which have the large knurled eyebell adjuster?
    As the eyebell adjuster is a good bit larger than the eyebell body does this stop the adapter from gripping on to the eyebell properly?
    A little late in the day perhaps but yes, it does. Just put one on my Mamba Lite and it's a great improvement over the "shim and sticky tape" method

The Eaglevision adapter is much better than the standard hope and sticky tape approach.

Here is a pic on my sidewinder https://www.flickr.com/photos/155192.../shares/H6NKc6