Thread: Air Arms TX200 - Ken Turner tuned

Air Arms TX200 - Ken Turner tuned

Good afternoon.

I am looking to part with my old FT set up, namely a a MK1 TX200 (circa 1995) which was purchased as new via Ken Turner at Bisley FT Club back in the mid 90’s.

It is a .177 right handed with Walnut stock, non-molested aside from a leather sling.

Also available will be my Zieler 6-24 x 44 scope, similar age and also in excellent condition. This scope has the X-Mas tree reticule and sun shade.

Initially seeking guide prices for both items and general interest. I don’t have sufficient posts to allow a ‘For Sale’ thread at this time but that will be my intention if there is interest.

I will post images below once I have worked out how!!

Many thanks,

Matt

Further to the above I have contacted AirArms who confirm the date of manufacture as Oct 1993.

Zieler Scope

Tx200

Hi Matt. Maybe better posting in the general section. In my view. TX200 in that spec £375-£450. Scope would be about £150 plus. Think you would get a better deal selling on their own rather than together. Only my view of course. Mach 1.5
    Last edited by Mach 1.5; 25-02-2020 at 01:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mach 1.5 View Post
    Hi Matt. Maybe better posting in the general section. In my view. TX200 in that spec £375-£450. Scope would be about £150 plus. Think you would get a better deal selling on their own rather than together. Only my view of course. Mach 1.5
    Many thanks for that Mach 1.5

I have decided to split items as you suggest and will post in general forum now that I have some photos.

Cheers.

Tx200

As your rifle is a mk2 as per pics you may want to adjust the price accordingly. Mach 1.5