Thread: Air arms xt150

Air arms xt150

https://www.all4shooters.com/en/shoo...mpetition-air/9

Nice looking first time I've seen it.
    Last edited by B&W FOX; 27-02-2020 at 10:08 PM.
    ,AA , Magtech , Arnie, Sako, Ruger . plus the others .

Jesim1 is offline Likes to wear driving gloves in the bedroom
    Is there a reason you posted this?

The info has been out for ages and a quick search will find threads on it already?
    Making a mockery of growing old gracefully since I retired

Quote Originally Posted by B&W FOX View Post
    https://www.all4shooters.com/en/shoo...mpetition-air/9

Nice looking first time I've seen it.
    The pictures and video of the XTi-50 that I have seen of this new British made rifle look very impressive, and with FT and HFT stock options and with an alloy stock to follow as well it could be very popular , but with an expected selling price approaching £2500 it will be expensive.

Check out this amusing and informative video:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGdcs_Ft65M
    Last edited by zooma; 18-05-2020 at 12:02 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Anyone interested in one of these ... what’s it competing against ? The delta wolf

Quote Originally Posted by Credinhill boy View Post
    Anyone interested in one of these ... what’s it competing against ? The delta wolf
    Yes, I am interested in owning one of these - but I need to sell a few of my other 'treasures" between now and the end of the year to pay for it!

The Air Arms XT150 will be the new "top of the range" PCP air rifle that will replace the current range topping FTP900, which in turn replaced the (still very popular) EV2.

I still own and enjoy shooting the model before the EV2 as well - the Air Arms ProTarget.

All of these rifles were designed to compete in the FT events and many are also used in the HFT competitions too.

More recently these rifles are also proving to be a popular choice for bench rest shooting too, so the answer to your other question is that it will be completing with any other PCP air rifle that is currently being used for FT, HFT, and bench rest shooting etc.
    Last edited by zooma; 18-05-2020 at 12:00 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Modern Daystates dont usually get used for FT ( Except for the tsar and thats not built by them ) cause they are generally crap past 45 yards and their stocks and triggers are not upto it.
    AIR ARMS FIELD TARGET TEAM MEMBER

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.

Competition?

Competition?

Bob,

Look on the Walther site.

Have Fun
    Robin
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

Jesim1 is offline Likes to wear driving gloves in the bedroom
    Quote Originally Posted by draconis View Post
    Modern Daystates dont usually get used for FT ( Except for the tsar and thats not built by them ) cause they are generally crap past 45 yards and their stocks and triggers are not upto it.
    Your entitled to an opinion, but it's the aesthetics and adjustability of the stock that hinder it in FT and nothing more. They have one of the best triggers on the market, and win countless comps in Extreme BR at way over 45 yards, your betrayed by your prejudice, and if you believe your own post you clearly have not shot one lately.
    Making a mockery of growing old gracefully since I retired