Thread: hello from Wales

hello from Wales

Hello all,
    I recently got back involved with the airgun world after a decade or more sabbatical.
    I still have my original mint condition HW77, which I bought new some 40yrs ago !!!

I have since got an Umarex lever action, Umarex Colt Saa revolver , Hatsan Flash QE pcp, and Crosman DPMS
    an ASG CZ P-09 pistol and a MB01 airsoft bolt action

Quote Originally Posted by bigaustin View Post
    Hello all,
    I recently got back involved with the airgun world after a decade or more sabbatical.
    I still have my original mint condition HW77, which I bought new some 40yrs ago !!!

I have since got an Umarex lever action, Umarex Colt Saa revolver , Hatsan Flash QE pcp, and Crosman DPMS
    Welcome to the BBS Austin.

Cherish that HW77, I still have two 77s I bought in 1986 and will never part with them.

All the best Mick

Quote Originally Posted by bigaustin View Post
    Hello all,

Welcome to the forum buddy, at least you're another CO2 handgunner ! I might have somebody to chat to now, ha ha