Thread: A BIG 'Hello' and a quick introduction to me.......

A BIG 'Hello' and a quick introduction to me.......

As a new member of this forum I just wanted to say a big....
    Hello

to everyone and tell everybody (well anybody who's interested really) a bit about myself, so here goes....

56 years old and absolutely mad about CO2 replica handguns, especially revolvers, got a 'small' collection so far (here goes, Umarex Colt SAA 5.5" & 7.5", Dan Wesson 2.5" & 8", Dan Wesson 715 2.5",4" & 6", Crosman Sheridan Cowboy, ASG Schofield, Webley mkVI, Nagant, Remington RAC 1911, Umarex Desert Eagle, KWC Uzi, Umarex Colt Python 4" & 6", KWC Luger I think that's all of them, I think) and plan on getting a few more very soon.
    Just thought that I would join a forum that caters to the same sort of like minded people for some general chit-chat about the hobby, hopefully there's a few more CO2 replica handgun nuts on the forum that I can get all 'nerdy' with....

Welcome to the BBS, Chap.

I know Gainsborough quite well as my first wife was born there and had family there, her Aunt was crossing keeper at Haxey Gate.

I used to like visiting the Park Drain Hotel for a meal --- is it still going ?

All the best Mick

Newby

Hi scullseaker welcome from nick from West Yorkshire . you’ve got a nice collection going on there

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post

I used to like visiting the Park Drain Hotel for a meal --- is it still going ?

All the best Mick
    Hi Mick, I think the Park Drain Hotel is gone now, I've only been a resident here for about the last 8 years but that must of been before my time here as I have never heard of it.

Quote Originally Posted by RapidOwner View Post
    Hi Skullseeker welcome from nick from West Yorkshire . you’ve got a nice collection going on there
    Cheers Nick, thanks for the welcome.....Yeah, the collection is nice BUT still growing, ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by SkullSeeker View Post
    Hi Mick, I think the Park Drain Hotel is gone now, I've only been a resident here for about the last 8 years but that must of been before my time here as I have never heard of it.
    Ah, perhaps I should have Googled it --- closed in 2003 :-

image.jpg