Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Virtual Kempton Sale

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Quote Originally Posted by pigsy View Post
    Can you send a pic if you are you still selling Model 10Dl? cheers
    Will do.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Josie & John View Post
    As there is no Kempton on Sunday 22nd March, I’m going to kick off a sales thread for a couple of desirable airguns. Perhaps others that were intending to stall at the fair may have something they also want to sell? Let’s get the Collectables section back to where it was a few years ago, when desirables were often offered and there a real vibe about the ‘Gentleman’s Corner’. It may also help to ease the pain of missing this classic fair, which was cancelled for all the right reasons.

A Greener Air Rifle in .22 calibre. Complete and in working order. The cam lock works as intended and the correct turret rearsight is fitted, which may be screw adjusted laterally. The latter is a de-luxe feature when compared with contemporary BSA or Webley air rifles and in fact virtually any other pre 1939 design. Lots of wear but all parts are present and working. Performs well down range. Removed from sale

Link to pics:
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/s6jBg8sXk3ADheTT6

A Presentation Diana 3L ‘ Gem’ type airgun in .177 smoothbore. Nickel, blue and walnut finish in the classic Gem style. Much of the nickel is still present with some flaking to the buttplate. Complete and working with very clear markings. This Diana was presented in 1939 as a competition prize at a Swiss flag throwing exhibition, which apparently is a very popular sport in Switzerland. Overall in above average condition for this type of airgun and with some interesting provenance. Complete and working with correct undamaged sights. I’ve used it to shoot darts into an old dartboard and completely wrecked the cork board after darts kept landing in the same place. Groups well then! Removed from sale

Link to pics:
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/6dpodapvVuygar9o7

Prices quoted are for a face to face transaction, although I can post each item for an additional £15 by PF48 at buyer’s risk. I’ll pack adequately but if the airgun is lost or damaged, the caveat is I am not in a position to cover any shortfall in compensation. I’ll also sanitise each airgun prior to packing!

I have removed both items from sale in light of the current advice on social distancing, as it would not be appropriate to meet up under such circumstances.

Stay safe everyone.

John M
    I have a Gell which is very very similar to the Diana