Thread: HRPC HFT 22nd March CANCELLED

HRPC HFT 22nd March CANCELLED

Please be advised that the 22nd March HFT event is cancelled.

Phil, apologies for any offence caused. The post was made before the governments ban and I have spent today helping to shut down our main club in Horsham until government advice says otherwise. Unfortunately my original posst is now closed so I cannot reply directly.

The event has been cancelled and hopefully I have managed to contact all those who would normally attend or advised me they wished to.

Regards

Terry
    Always make the best of things, it can only get worse if you don't.

Thanks Terry,

I’ve updated the shooting calendar and let the guys know.

Keep safe Terry and all the HRPC members - look forward to enjoying your shoots and woodland again when we safely can.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Gisaname View Post

Phil, apologies for any offence caused. The post was made before the governments ban and I have spent today helping to shut down our main club in Horsham until government advice says otherwise. Unfortunately my original posst is now closed so I cannot reply directly.

The event has been cancelled and hopefully I have managed to contact all those who would normally attend or advised me they wished to.

Regards

Terry
    Cheers EDBOC

Buxted HFT

Cheers Jon

Thanks for amending the calendar.

All the best to you all and keep well.

Look forward to seeing you in the future.

Cheers

Terry
    Always make the best of things, it can only get worse if you don't.

Regards

Terry
    Wise move under circumstances.
    "If you are not living on the edge you are taking up too much room!."

Regards

Terry
    Hi Terry,

I understand absolutely, am grateful for your consideration and I thank you for your kind words. It will be good when we can all return to the sport about which we are so passionate. Meanwhile keep safe and well during these most awful and difficult times.

Kindest regards,

Phil

When was outdoor sports banned?...thought it was indoor meets, clubs and gyms etc..?...thought outdoors was just the distance rule?...which is why I thought the things like going to watch stuff in sports stadiums etc was banned?

Quote Originally Posted by where's molly View Post
    When was outdoor sports banned?...thought it was indoor meets, clubs and gyms etc..?...thought outdoors was just the distance rule?...which is why I thought the things like going to watch stuff in sports stadiums etc was banned?

From Boris’ speech tonight.

That is why people will only be allowed to leave their home for the following very limited purposes:
    Shopping for basic necessities, as infrequently as possible
    One form of exercise a day - for example a run, walk, or cycle - alone or with members of your household;
    Any medical need, to provide care or to help a vulnerable person; and
    Travelling to and from work, but only where this is absolutely necessary and cannot be done from home.
    That's all - these are the only reasons you should leave your home.