It's all very frustrating but our last remaining range has now had to close too given the latest directives. Really unnecessary as it's outdoors, in the middle of a field a mile from the nearest habitation and we'd already restricted it to not more than 2 people at a time!

You asked what we all do....
At that club (Pipers Shooting Club - which is the one I run), we shoot c/f gallery rifle, BP pistol, LBR/LBP at 20 and 25yds. Everything is standing - no benchrest or prone. We normally have teams in the Midland leagues and individuals in the Hendon leagues. We mostly do deliberate but also some timed and rapid. (Many of the old PP1 and PP2 comps moved to gallery rifle!). We also use the Gloucester County range for c/f gallery rifle at 50yds, but currently can't do pistol there.

I also shoot monthly with Dursley RPC at the 200yd range at Severnside just the far side of the Severn Bridge. That allows more or less anything up to and over .308. Basically anything except HME firearms.

Then there's my indoor .22 club - Leonard Stanley RPC - where it's scary to think I've been a member for 40 years! It's 25yd, .22 and air weapons, prone, standing or benchrest. I'm happy to say we hope to start doing BP pistol as well soon.

Finally, there's the 3 or 4 visits to Bisley each year to see if I can still hit anything past 1000yds!

Having written all that, I'm now thoroughly depressed that I won't get to do any of it for ages

Steve