Thread: Feinwerkbau 65 problem?

Feinwerkbau 65 problem?

Perhaps someone here can shed some light on this..

I have a Feinwerkbau 65. But I think there must be something wrong.
    Made this video, where I try to explain it. Should it be like this? If not.. how do I fix it?

https://youtu.be/yRp01go5gpA

Steinar

Unframed Dave is online now World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Hi Steinar,

Welcome to the forum. Someone will be along to assist you shortly.

May I just point out though, crocs are banned from the BBS.

Dave
    Last edited by Unframed Dave; 28-03-2020 at 05:16 PM.
    Smell my cheese

Unframed Dave is online now World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Hi again Steinar,

In the absence of an expert replying, I went upstairs and checked mine. It doesn't do that cocked or un cocked.

Cheers

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Crocs are classy for any occasion!

Thanks for checking your FWB65 Dave. Now I just need to find the solution to the problem.. I have taken these spart before, can't really say that I'm looking forward to doing it again.

The short answer is no. When the action is forward on the sledge, a part of the trigger mech drops in front of the rear guide peg and locks, or should lock the action solid, not come across this before and without access to the pistol, sadly can't offer a quick fix.
    Hope someone else has come across this and will help. A solution would be nice when its fixed.

I tried to look at the trigger mechamism, can't see anything there that can drop down to lock the upper part.

Is it possible to see anything wrong in this video?
    https://youtu.be/FPoDc2Vg9Ww

I appreciate the help

I found the problem (after 4 hours of trial and error..)

The spring to the rear og the gun, lifts the rear "recoil rod" out of alignement with å hole it shall slide into during recoil. This spring was weak. Leaving it with allignment to the hole at any times.
    Also moved one of the thin rings close to the c-clip on the other side og the recoil lug. To give it slightly more space to lock outside the hole.

Difficult to explain, my english is not that great I think this was the solution, it seems to work fine now. I cheated giving that spring more strength by hooking up in the middle of it, quess I need to find a new somehow now.

Good troubleshooting Steinar, thank you for sharing that. It is a strange problem indeed. Sounds like you just need a new spring.

https://www.waffencenter-gotha.de/sh...P65::4774.html
    If you are already aiming for the exact center of everything, then the target’s size shouldn’t matter — the center of a beach ball is just as big as the center of an aspirin tablet. -Byron Ferguson

Nice outcome, I was going to suggest a modified clicky pen spring, but for 70 cents, splash out and buy the real thing.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Thanks for the link, I will order that spring.

It's a nice gun to shoot. I feel slightly more recoil with it now. Due to the upward tension on the rear recoil rod, giving it more fiction. Thinking of polishing the hole in the lifter just slighty. But it's not really that much of a problem. I will gain more practising my shooting skills