Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Spring Powered Rifle With the Worst Trigger

CZ VZ35 worst trigger I ever shot, though I love the gun. You have to pull so hard no way to keep steady.

The Park 93 trigger could be a lot better considering the purchase price of the gun back in the 90s.
    Starts off ok, then kinda hits a wall and you think ah more pressure needed, but before you do that, it goes off.
    I don't like that, but it does it consistently so it's still very accurate if kept on target while doing all this because it doesn't move.

I have quite a few 10m guns to play with and their triggers spoil me, even the very good records on the weihrauchs I have seem adequate in comparison, but that's not fair comparison I suppose.

Another vote for the BSF S20 pistol, worst trigger in my stash. A great way to build up finger muscles, but you can grow old waiting for the let-off to arrive.

I actually kinda like the Webley Mk 3 trigger. It's heavy, but if sear engagement is properly adjusted, it's crisp and predictable with no discernible creep. Quite appropriate for a sporting rifle to my mind.

My suspicion is that if Dennis Hiller is right about the first Webley Mk3 trigger being fragile, it's because Webley didn't quite reverse engineer it correctly.

The exact same 'double pull' triggers were used on all the adult 1930s Diana rifles from the model 27 upwards (excluding the 48) and in encountering many of them over the years I've never once known them to malfunction, even though the construction was relatively complex.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.