Thread: HFT Update - Spring and Summer 2020 - A message from Horsham Hawks

HFT Update - Spring and Summer 2020 - A message from Horsham Hawks

Hi Everyone,

I hope that you and yours are keeping both fit and well during these most distressing of times. Quite clearly, during the period of 'lock-down', there is very little to report regarding HFT at Horsham. It is indeed strange to see the familiar websites with no posts on them. Like so many of you, I am missing the sport and I am missing my friends.

For us at Horsham, the situation will mean that our Summer Open series will be in jeopardy. Other clubs will, no doubt, be similarly affected. For me, I am presently entirely housebound, being one of the 1.5 million who have been confined to my home for at least 12 weeks due to being 'at severe risk if I were to catch the virus'. Nevertheless, there are plenty of people far worse off than me and I remain grateful for what I have.

I just wanted to reach out to all the great people I know out there. I do hope you are all 'holding up'; and I hope to see you again soon. Meanwhile, take care of yourselves, stay safe and try to keep smiling.

Very best wishes,

Phil

Lots of views but no posts missing you and shooting too phil
    Been redecorating my kitcken and now started the bathroom will probably do some plinking with a pistol in the garden later in the week
    Stay safe and well
    ATB phillm

Definitely missing shooting and hft in particular. I've shot at Horsham a couple of times, enjoyed the course and the friendly atmosphere.
    Keep safe and let's hope we can all get up and running again this summer.

Alegazmoz is offline Southern Hunter Burger Tester

Hi Phil! just keep safe, is all we ask!!

Soon be back in the woods, knocking them over, unlike Simmmo, who will just be back in the woods....

Unreal times and worst still i see to be getting used to it... had more washes this past month or two, then i have had my whole born dayz xxx
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!