Thread: What's the most fun you've had from a pistol?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    IPAS at LVAGC and others, back in the day we used to get 40-50 people turn up for major comps.

Umarex pistols were the main stay many of them modified. My favourite was a S&W PPC 1500 Never did get a 'sub 3' badge

Crosmans have given me the most joy.

The 600 and 451 are fun to blaze away with but I rather like the early SA6s which I revalved for better Powerlet to valve seal performance..22 Crosman dust can slugs are the food for these old guns!Way back I got Arvo's quick/fancy draw book(published by Daisy for kids using their funny wee BB-knocking pistol). Surprising what he can teach a kid.Just watch Randolph Scott out-draw Lee Marvin in one old flick!

Best fun with a pistol?
    When I was a kid in the '70's, plinking away at whatever made a noise with a tin grip Junior or Mk 1 Webley. Had free run of a mate's farm.
    More recently, emptying several mags worth rapid fire with a Crosman 357-6, can mangling or windfall apple shredding.
    Webley Mk3 x2, Falcon & Junior rifles, HW35x2, AirSporter x2, Gold Star, Meteors x2, Diana 25. SMK B19, Webley Senior, Premier, Hurricane x 2, Tempest, Dan Wesson 8", Crosman 3576, Legends PO8.