Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: New FWB Sport - The good, the bad and the ugly - Part 2

I have the FWB dedicated mounts but have opted to use the normal dovetail mounts . The pin cam mark the rail easier than you would think.

Quote Originally Posted by landymick View Post
    I have the FWB dedicated mounts but have opted to use the normal dovetail mounts . The pin cam mark the rail easier than you would think.
    What brand of normal scope mounts did you end up using?

Is that Ernst Apel or another make ?
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177

I use the Sportsmatch one piece medium , just check the underside isn’t too fat\ rounded as some are.

The Apel mount is very good , I have these on the early Sport. I’ve not tried them on the new one.

Sportsmatch FWB dedicated ones are the ones to be carful with . Could be because the cylinder is wider diameter.

Sportsmatch FWB dedicated ones are the ones to be carful with . Could be because the cylinder is wider diameter.
    I haven't seen an image of the base of the Sportsmatch FWB dedicated mounts but is the metal cylinder removable? lf its too large could the diameter be machined down?