Thread: Got an itch that needs scratching :-)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Sounds like a really shite plan. Thinking of buying a pillow to sit on and swapping the baby March for its 80 x year old Grandma.

Monkey.
    Last edited by simmmo; 17-05-2020 at 05:59 AM.
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Go for it.

Confession time...

https://photos.app.goo.gl/KV7VWCr8tc46E6GB8

I have since took counselling and have moved to the light side
    Last edited by Lol Moore; 17-05-2020 at 01:00 PM.
    ..."My son," said the Norman Baron...."The Saxon is not like us Normans. His manners are not so polite. But he never means anything serious till he talks about justice and right"...

Itch

Hi LOL glad to hear youve got the itch back again. Was only walking through some woods with the dogs today thinking "I'm sure I used to miss targets in a place like this somewhere in the dim and distant past". I don't have luxury of anywhere to practice so am really feeling the need. Missing the characters too almost as much as the shooting.
    Stay safe, here's hoping we can shoot again in the not too distant future.
    Paul

How you diddling.

Paul, good to hear you are healthy mate.

We will hopefully be enjoying it all again in the not too distant future.

What's happening down at Swallows...any moves to plan for some form of limited practice or plinking?

Be careful out there
    ..."My son," said the Norman Baron...."The Saxon is not like us Normans. His manners are not so polite. But he never means anything serious till he talks about justice and right"...

Rumour has it...

I hope all my like minded chaps and chapesses are healthy, happy and wealthy, in that order

I have heard there may be some competitive HFT shoots in the offing in Sussex, can anyone confirm/deny such