Thread: L/H Original 75

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by robthedog View Post
    Yes they did, but i like the loading this way, with the cocking arm on the left it would be awkward.

Little bit more pellet testing today, H&N finale & Bisley practice are looking good. Does anyone know if they are the same pellet ? the Bisley are made by H&N, & they look the same
    Im almost certain Bisley Practice are also marketed as H&N Sports. Finale are higher quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew451 View Post
    Im almost certain Bisley Practice are also marketed as H&N Sports. Finale are higher quality.

Thanks Drew, testing again, & the Bisley gave a 5 shot group of 8.2mm, the Finale 9.5mm

Lefty 75

Rob
    Glad you are pleased with the rifle and it’s finally at its new home- it’s a little cracker. I never tried different pellets but actually used 4.5 R10 pistol pellets which it was quite happy on- a bit lighter but good quality. I also took the front sight weight/ shroud off to move point if balance back- it just pulls off though it does loose the sleek look. I also know I reversed the trigger- it just felt better and reduced reach by a few mm
    Enjoy!
    Steyr Evo 10, Anschutz 8001, BSA Scorpion SE, BSA light Pattern, HW77k, HW30s, AA TX200, HW45 Blackstar, HW40, Walther CP88, Webley Premier E, TBC!

Quote Originally Posted by Lundy View Post
    Rob
    Glad you are pleased with the rifle and it’s finally at its new home- it’s a little cracker. I never tried different pellets but actually used 4.5 R10 pistol pellets which it was quite happy on- a bit lighter but good quality. I also took the front sight weight/ shroud off to move point if balance back- it just pulls off though it does loose the sleek look. I also know I reversed the trigger- it just felt better and reduced reach by a few mm
    Enjoy!
    Many thanks, yes it took some time but finally got here, & i'm very happy with it