Thread: Webley Vulcan Mk2 worth?

Webley Vulcan Mk2 worth?

Hi all,
    I found a Webley Vulcan Mk2 in the attic from previous owners, I was just wondering the worth of it, it’s in good condition, shoots well too but too loud for me to keep as a plinker
    Thanks

Jesim1 is offline Likes to wear driving gloves in the bedroom
    They never caught on like the HWs, but in good condition your probably looking at around the £120/140 mark if it all works well and unblemished. I will stress "good", as in lesser condition it costs a lot to bring them up to standard and they go for considerably less

I'll just add - the breach locking mechanism and the triggers are the weak points, you can sort the breach locking but it's a pain in the ass, the triggers can only really be fettled polished and are single stage, so never going to be great - but for the price it's what is reasonable to expect.

James
    Last edited by Jesim1; 26-05-2020 at 09:20 AM.
    Making a mockery of growing old gracefully since I retired

Lots sold, lots out there. Plenty in very good condition. They have never held any premium as they are fair shooters at best, and not very sexy. Nothing much wrong with them either and just being old hat don't make much.
    Valuation as above.

As above. Actions and triggers are nothing special.

They do look nice and handle well, though, with open sights or a small low-mounted scope.