Thread: b p pistol cheap shooting

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

b p pistol cheap shooting

Quote Originally Posted by loiner1965 View Post
    Yup, I have a set of 12 of the proper items, given away with some stuff I bought in Springfield a few years back. They work perfectly. All you need is to show that you have the authorisation to buy small pistol primers...in this country, that just might be a problem if you don't have an entry on your FAC showing that you already have a centrefire revolver of some kind.

Quote Originally Posted by tacfoley View Post
    Yup, I have a set of 12 of the proper items, given away with some stuff I bought in Springfield a few years back. They work perfectly. All you need is to show that you have the authorisation to buy small pistol primers...in this country, that just might be a problem if you don't have an entry on your FAC showing that you already have a centrefire revolver of some kind.
    just curious tac...
    i have authority for the primers just wanted to know if they was any issues in using this method

just curious tac...
    i have authority for the primers just wanted to know if they was any issues in using this method
    None at all that I can see. They were made for a market where #10 or #11 percussion caps are not always readily available. Surprisingly, especially where BP supplies are concerned in the US of A, not everything is on tap all the time - sometimes, not at all.

Quote Originally Posted by tacfoley View Post
    None at all that I can see. They were made for a market where #10 or #11 percussion caps are not always readily available. Surprisingly, especially where BP supplies are concerned in the US of A, not everything is on tap all the time - sometimes, not at all.
    thats my biggest issue with the 1858. Loading the caps on the nipples.
    I wont alter the shape of the pocket to accept a primer dispencer though i have heard a polish company one does work

thats my biggest issue with the 1858. Loading the caps on the nipples. I wont alter the shape of the pocket to accept a primer dispencer though i have heard a polish company one does work
    Didn't know that, me. Can you give any more details? They work just fine on my ROA.