Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast

Thread: The new and improved alternative Boinger Bash 2020

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    setting off around 7.00 in the morning... hopefully there in around 3 hours... see you tomorrow folks.
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandadG View Post

[/img][IMG] [/IMG]
    It's the main day of The Boinger Bash.

Have a fantastic time, peeps. So sorry I can't be there with you.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Boinging day

Hello all.
    Our visit was brief but was fun...it may have been our first bash but hopefully not the last. Big thanks to Dave, his lovely wife and family for food and drink. Thanks also to everyone else who made us welcome.
    Last but not least to Shed Tuner @JB for holding on to and bringing the TX200 for me.
    Wishing you all a dry weekend. May your pellets be accurate and laughter loud.
    Pete and Lorna. Westleton Airgun Club

What a great time I have had (once I got a new air bed). Due to commitments at home I had to leave today but it's been brilliant.
    Dave and Verity have put a lot of effort into making this happen and they've excelled themselves to make the "Norfolk Bash" a fantastic event.
    A big thanks also to Mike and Dave for the hard work that they too have put in to help make it all happen.
    It was nice to meet up with you all again even though it was brief with some people.
    Once again a big thank you for all you've done to get this up and running and I look forward to seeing at a Bash soon.

Gary.

Quote Originally Posted by PeteD View Post
    Hello all.
    Our visit was brief but was fun...it may have been our first bash but hopefully not the last. Big thanks to Dave, his lovely wife and family for food and drink. Thanks also to everyone else who made us welcome.
    Last but not least to Shed Tuner @JB for holding on to and bringing the TX200 for me.
    Wishing you all a dry weekend. May your pellets be accurate and laughter loud.
    Pete and Lorna. Westleton Airgun Club
    Lovely to hear that you had such a good experience with your first Bash visit, Pete and Lorna. And it is something we hear every time a newbie visits, due to the inclusiveness of the event and the genuine friendliness exhibited by all and in making newcomers feel welcome and part of The Bash.

Sorry I couldn't get to meet you this time and I look forward to meeting you at a future event......BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by gtfreight View Post
    What a great time I have had (once I got a new air bed). Due to commitments at home I had to leave today but it's been brilliant.
    Dave and Verity have put a lot of effort into making this happen and they've excelled themselves to make the "Norfolk Bash" a fantastic event.
    A big thanks also to Mike and Dave for the hard work that they too have put in to help make it all happen.
    It was nice to meet up with you all again even though it was brief with some people.
    Once again a big thank you for all you've done to get this up and running and I look forward to seeing at a Bash soon.

Gary.
    Great to hear, Gary.

I knew Dave and Verity would do us, and The Bash, proud. Thank you and very well done to our fine hosts and, of course, to Dave and Mikey for their hard work in making it happen.
    Last edited by TonyL; 15-08-2020 at 07:40 PM.

Had a great time at the bash today
    Thanks to all especially Dave and family for making this event happen looking forward to the next one hope you can make the next one Tony
    Waveneyshootingclub.org

In all honesty,
    why are you meeting up to flog a few airguns, during a global; pandemic????
    Seriously?
    Why?
    is a hobby so important?
    Dave?
    Never go off half cocked....

All lies matter

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Quote Originally Posted by Baxterbasics View Post
    In all honesty,
    Seriously?
    Why?
    is a hobby so important?
    Dave?
    To be honest mate with the precautions we have taken, you'd be at more risk doing your shopping in wroxham than being here. This was never anything to do with flogging a few airguns. I think you'll find every one that participated did so of their own free will.

Seriously? Yes.

Is a hobby so important? From the reactions of the attendees we've received, apparently so, to quite a lot of people.

And lose the racist signature by the end of the day or you'll be gone from the forum permanently.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Glad to hear it all went well, Dave. Huge congratulations to taking the reigns, mate.
    Hope all who attended had a great time.
    Craig.
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

Thanks Dave & Verity, for a fantastic day, I met some new friends , shot some incredible guns thanks Richard your venom rifles are superb indeed, and nice to catch up with JB, the verdict on the 80 is still out😀.
    A special thanks to Dave for allowing me to see his extensive collection , that really made my day , thanks Again all involved.

Cool

In all honesty,
    Seriously?
    Why?
    is a hobby so important?
    Dave?
    You obviously don't understand the boinger bash, so why comment.
    Dave and his family's hard work made it safer than visiting a supermarket, or indeed a pub. The event was conducted following all of the gov.ernment guidelines, I know I was there

A huge thank you to Dave and Verity for the enormous effort that goes into organising this event so brilliantly. Your work enabled most of us to just pitch up and enjoy the company, the shooting, the incredible guns that we get a chance to shoot and the amazing sharing of knowledge that lets even the most basic enthusiastic springer enthusiast like me go on dreaming of the ultimate gun, which will put every pellet exactly where I want it to go, instead of where I happen to be pointing the barrel. Superb!

In all honesty,
    Seriously?
    Why?
    is a hobby so important?
    Dave?
    you stayed at home ....that was your choice to do so
    them there springer's are soooooo addictive

Our sincere apologies

To Dave and Verity that have supported and worked with us on our events over the last few years. We both really wanted to make this one. We have had a few issues.
    A lot work goes into this at 'normal' times and knowing you two, all the proper procedures will have been followed
    One thing for sure, you will both sleep well tonight.

A swift half is overdue!