Quote Originally Posted by CapitalBee View Post
Better give this a nudge up.

In answer to you Mr Lembo, not too bad. Still pottering along on a few projects. Struggling to find someone who is making a bona fide 25mm cylinder piston O ring adaptor.. Purchased two now and the first had to get a refund as the O ring diameter was 27mm (under sized groove) and not faced off square and the second one was a 1" dia, so O ring resizing or slightly deeper groove required. This is on an old Heym, which I'm informed was HW production from about 1950 (a precursor of the HW50). It's got a leaky breech (HW35 stylee) to boot. On a more positive note, got a replacement stock for my FWB 127 (my current was the rather plain 121 version). Sent it up to Nath' Sledden for a make over. me, it's like London buses, another stock became available and unable to control my magpie impulses, I bought that too! Fitted the second purchase onto the 127 last night and it really does set it off, as I had had the action re-blacked a few years back by Paul Chell. Happy plinking session yesterday evening with it .

Upshot is, in a couple of weeks I make a decision over two really nice FWB Sport stocks - which one to fit. So I'm going to either have a stock for sale, or be in the market for another action - Hmmm, I wonder which it'll be (probably the latter )

Roll on August (or September)

I got a small local engineering firm to do my air arms piston to hw 25mm seal adapter ...worth looking at