Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The new and improved alternative Boinger Bash 2020

August is good for me too.
    Hope to see everyone there.
    Dave, can't remember if I actually paid a deposit or not. Don't think I did as I have no payment details.
    Please let me know how to pay.
    Repariere nicht, was nicht kaputtist.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandadG View Post
    Sorted it.👍

[/img][IMG] [/IMG]
    Excellent; thank you, sir.

BOING!!!!!!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Fingers crossed i'll make it in August. Most likely only the weekend unfortunately. All rather work dependant after two months off. Will be great to catch up with you chaps!!!

Smile Wabbits, Wabbits, Wabbits!

And the very best of luck and wishes to all airgunnery peeps everywhere!

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Just because you are the next Bash host and, you have the ability to change tag-lines, doesn’t give you the right to change mine ! . My mate Mick would never have done that to me - bless him 😇

I have a couple of long awaited meet-ups with loved ones in August which I dearly hope happens given all that’s going on, so... I’ll have to hang fire on firm confirmation of my attendance for now until I firm up dates etc.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. Crosman Ratcher 2250XL .22 AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177

Quote Originally Posted by GrandadG View Post
    Sorted it.👍

[/img][IMG] [/IMG]
    BOING!

BOING!

How we doing Boingery Peeps?

BOING!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    How we doing Boingery Peeps?

BOING!
    Better give this a nudge up.

In answer to you Mr Lembo, not too bad. Still pottering along on a few projects. Struggling to find someone who is making a bona fide 25mm cylinder piston O ring adaptor.. Purchased two now and the first had to get a refund as the O ring diameter was 27mm (under sized groove) and not faced off square and the second one was a 1" dia, so O ring resizing or slightly deeper groove required. This is on an old Heym, which I'm informed was HW production from about 1950 (a precursor of the HW50). It's got a leaky breech (HW35 stylee) to boot. On a more positive note, got a replacement stock for my FWB 127 (my current was the rather plain 121 version). Sent it up to Nath' Sledden for a make over. me, it's like London buses, another stock became available and unable to control my magpie impulses, I bought that too! Fitted the second purchase onto the 127 last night and it really does set it off, as I had had the action re-blacked a few years back by Paul Chell. Happy plinking session yesterday evening with it .

Upshot is, in a couple of weeks I make a decision over two really nice FWB Sport stocks - which one to fit. So I'm going to either have a stock for sale, or be in the market for another action - Hmmm, I wonder which it'll be (probably the latter )

Roll on August (or September)

Hope you get the Heym sorted, Mark. I'm sure this is just a temporary set back and you'll be there soon enough.

Think I'm in agreement with you as to which direction the Feinwerkbau "2 stocks dilemma" will lead you.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalBee View Post
    Better give this a nudge up.

In answer to you Mr Lembo, not too bad. Still pottering along on a few projects. Struggling to find someone who is making a bona fide 25mm cylinder piston O ring adaptor.. Purchased two now and the first had to get a refund as the O ring diameter was 27mm (under sized groove) and not faced off square and the second one was a 1" dia, so O ring resizing or slightly deeper groove required. This is on an old Heym, which I'm informed was HW production from about 1950 (a precursor of the HW50). It's got a leaky breech (HW35 stylee) to boot. On a more positive note, got a replacement stock for my FWB 127 (my current was the rather plain 121 version). Sent it up to Nath' Sledden for a make over. me, it's like London buses, another stock became available and unable to control my magpie impulses, I bought that too! Fitted the second purchase onto the 127 last night and it really does set it off, as I had had the action re-blacked a few years back by Paul Chell. Happy plinking session yesterday evening with it .

Upshot is, in a couple of weeks I make a decision over two really nice FWB Sport stocks - which one to fit. So I'm going to either have a stock for sale, or be in the market for another action - Hmmm, I wonder which it'll be (probably the latter )

Roll on August (or September)

I got a small local engineering firm to do my air arms piston to hw 25mm seal adapter ...worth looking at
    them there springer's are soooooo addictive

It's cold, wet and bloody miserable here at Quigley Hollow.

But let's look on the bright side --- under normal circumstances this would have been the June Boinger Bash Saturday.

Was thinking exactly the same thing, Mick

Hope everyone is keeping well.

How's Little Jack?

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    It's cold, wet and bloody miserable here at Quigley Hollow.

But let's look on the bright side --- under normal circumstances this would have been the June Boinger Bash Saturday.
    The Sun's just come out here in Bedale Mick.😃
    Don't know for how long though.😬

Hope you are keeping well mate!

Oh!
    It's cloudy again.😡

I remember it being properly El Scorchio for the Saturday of the June Bash last year.

Also remember it being seemingly a zillion degrees cooler on the Sunday?