Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: The new and improved alternative Boinger Bash 2020

Where's the sales thread gone?

Quote Originally Posted by BAD DAZ View Post
    Where's the sales thread gone?
    It's probably drifted right off the sales pages mate. The small number gathering seems to have limited interest (I had 5 rifles for sale)

Found and bumped for you..
    Last edited by CapitalBee; 06-08-2020 at 07:32 PM.

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    I'm having a proper clear out for the table.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    Your own chairs if possible. We don't have enough for everyone.

Dave
    yeah, they are on the list anyways
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandadG View Post

[/img][IMG] [/IMG]
    BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Directions from the pub to ours.

Turn right.
    Smell my cheese

Directions from the pub to ours.

Turn right.
    even trumpetier should be able to manage that
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Please do not use the pubs car park, they are supporting this event and we don't want them to lose trade as a result. Please park on the field to the right hand side of the pub. As people will be turning up at all times to camp, can I suggest parking on the side of the field nearest the road. That will leave the rest of the field for the tents.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, we are situated on a blind bend in a 40 MPH zone, it is very unsafe to park outside our house. It will also make it difficult for our neighbours to see the road if they need to pull out of their drives.

Those with mobility issues have arranged to park on our drive.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Shed tuner View Post
    even trumpetier should be able to manage that
    He's special.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Unfortunately Gwyn is not well at the moment and is now unable to attend.

Best wishes both.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Two places available.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Just a point of order chaps.

Absolutely no guns out of slips on the camping field please. There will be a lot of people using the pub that weekend including families with children.

A couple of weeks ago an rfd got a visit following a phone caller from the neigbouring camp site regarding perfectly legal activity in his garden.

Thanks

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Please do not use the pubs car park, they are supporting this event and we don't want them to lose trade as a result. Please park on the field to the right hand side of the pub. As people will be turning up at all times to camp, can I suggest parking on the side of the field nearest the road. That will leave the rest of the field for the tents.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, we are situated on a blind bend in a 40 MPH zone, it is very unsafe to park outside our house. It will also make it difficult for our neighbours to see the road if they need to pull out of their drives.

Those with mobility issues have arranged to park on our drive.

Dave
    I've arranged with Shed tuner to collect some stuff I bought last week. Hoping to be there for less than an hour and haven't booked with you because I'm not expecting to be in the way for long.

Plan was to arrive mid afternoon Saturday and park in the pub car park whilst having some lunch there. Are you saying this might not be possible or recommended because the pub may be crowded? if so, what do you suggest . Not sure whether to ring the pub and try to book something. If I am allowed to park on the camping field for a while, I will obviously chip a little bit in for the privilege.

As an aside. I need at least couple of old springer mainsprings for a project that I'm on with, preferably about Meteor sized. If anyone would care to donate some to me at the do, I'd be grateful

Quote Originally Posted by WebleyWombler View Post
    I've arranged with Shed tuner to collect some stuff I bought last week. Hoping to be there for less than an hour and haven't booked with you because I'm not expecting to be in the way for long.

Plan was to arrive mid afternoon Saturday and park in the pub car park whilst having some lunch there. Are you saying this might not be possible or recommended because the pub may be crowded? if so, what do you suggest . Not sure whether to ring the pub and try to book something. If I am allowed to park on the camping field for a while, I will obviously chip a little bit in for the privilege.

As an aside. I need at least couple of old springer mainsprings for a project that I'm on with, preferably about Meteor sized. If anyone would care to donate some to me at the do, I'd be grateful
    The pub will be busy, but they are well used to turning tables around swiftly. There is another in the main village which is also very good. A mile by road, 1.5 walking. The beer at both is excellent, so allow time for a nap afterwards. Both are also doing takeaway.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Quote Originally Posted by WebleyWombler View Post

I'll bring the spring box, you can pick a couple....