Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The new and improved alternative Boinger Bash 2020

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Quote Originally Posted by joffy View Post
    I will have to let you know Dave as I don't know what's happening workwise
    Understood.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    Understood.

Dave
    But I'm aiming to be there
    them there springer's are soooooo addictive

Hi Dave
    Can you put my name down for the weekend please.
    I will be camping at the pub as well.
    Please let me know the payment situation regarding your self and the camping.
    Thanks again for putting this event on :cool.
    Looking forward to another Boinger Bash.
    Atb
    Les..

Just saying
    them there springer's are soooooo addictive

Yes please Dave - hoping and hoping and hoping!

So Dave, I've never been to a bash before, what can I expect?

I'm glad you asked. Primarily a bash is what you want it to be. There are several well known attendees who's approach I'll try and sum up. I'll change the names to protect the innocent.

George, comes, sits down lays his guns out and shoots targets. All day, every day and only gets up to have a cup of tea.

Ringo turns up at some part of the day, having slept off the night before. Has a chat, might shoot a few off. Mostly wanders the bench chewing the fat with other like minded individuals until exhausted, he'll sit down, borrow a complete strangers rifle and has a few more, naturally talented shots.

Paul is a natural at hitting the bucket, standing with a springer, open sights and through the fog of "old darkish" rolling tobacco. Paul stops frequently to hurl abuse at any random passer by.

John arrives with toolkit, oscilloscope and accelerometers. While you've gone for a leak, he's stripped your k98 and it now shoots like sweaty baby oil sliding off Kiki's derriere down at the pink pussy cat club.

Pete turns up with as many rifles as will fit his truck. They will be stunning examples of what the tuning world can achieve. Other shooters will gather round and fondle these works of art. Sharing is very much the name of the game.

Kids are welcome, providing they're adequately supervised. If not, we throw them on the fire later.

On that note, there's no charge for non shooting partners or kids.

There are also many that simply like to bring their curiosities out for a play.

I hope that helps?

The evenings Dave, tell me about the evenings?

Ah, well here I have to be coy. What happens at the bash stays at the bash, apart from the stuff on YouTube obviously.

Again, whatever you want. There'll be a fire lit, you can sit round with a brew, your dinner or anything that takes your fancy. You can wander off to the pub, or have dinner at your tent. Kids and partners are more than welcome. Or, you can retire home for the night and turn up sensibly sober the next day.

We loves a good yarn and occasionally we have professional musicians to entertain.

Basically the bash is a social event for like minded shooters of airguns. Whether it be a fifty quid smk or a bank busting whizzer, they're all equally at home at the bash. There's no competition, so no pressure. Come and share, learn, teach, it's all about you.

Now I must get the dogs walked.

Dave
    What an excellent little summary of what 'appens at a Boingery Bash, Dave. Nice one.

And thank you once again for hosting this for us.

Subject to future changes to lockdown measures / social distancing rules / Covid-19 in general and my arms allowing the drive, all should be good. Pretty sure Craigy P will be okay, too.

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Paul is a natural at hitting the bucket, standing with a springer, open sights and through the fog of "old darkish" rolling tobacco. Paul stops frequently to hurl abuse at any random passers by.

Dave

I don't like the sound of that there Paul --- is he a cult figure, perchance ?

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Sounds a right decent bloke to me !
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. Crosman Ratcher 2250XL .22 AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    He's a little Ray of sunshine.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Dave,
    August seems good for me, so if you can carry over my deposit and also for camping at the pub, I'd be grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalBee View Post
    Dave,
    August seems good for me, so if you can carry over my deposit and also for camping at the pub, I'd be grateful.
    Good man, be good to see you Mark
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalBee View Post
    Dave,
    Excellent, see you then.
    Smell my cheese

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Heeheehee!

BOING!

New and improved, Dave? So a Bash with more BOING!

Can we have the spring and Zeb gifs please, Graham, Mick & Pauly?

BOING!
    Here you are mate!

Here's the other one Tone!

Sorted it.👍

[/img][IMG] [/IMG]