Thread: Who agrees with idea for new RULE on sales - ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by eyebull View Post
    I think pictures should be compulsory in sales threads. No excuse in this day and age for not being 'able' to do it.
    Unless you are a complete tool like me computer wise. If its made compulsory most on here will miss out on good gear as people like myself will just sell it on gunstar or guntrader instead. I have always and will always give truthful discriptions of my gear i sell. But if it comes compulsory no problem there are other plateforms to sell it on. Not everyone is good computer wise. Also i have no interest in wanting to either as i only want one to surf the intermet with.

eyebull is offline Even a stopped clock is right twice a day
    Quote Originally Posted by WILBA View Post
    Unless you are a complete tool like me computer wise. If its made compulsory most on here will miss out on good gear as people like myself will just sell it on gunstar or guntrader instead. I have always and will always give truthful discriptions of my gear i sell. But if it comes compulsory no problem there are other plateforms to sell it on. Not everyone is good computer wise. Also i have no interest in wanting to either as i only want one to surf the intermet with.
    You're good enough at computers to post on here - uploading a picture to the sales section is no more difficult than uploading a profile picture, which you seem to have managed to do at some point?
    Good deals with these members