Quote Originally Posted by angrybear View Post
The revised R7OC has a simple rule for sales, all items must include a photo also containing the sellers forum ID written on a piece of paper.

I cannot see the point in a specific rule for scopes, but (imo) there should be a rule demanding a photo in the listing,
after all they can be added direct as an attachment so it takes about 10 seconds to add .

If the sellers ID also has to be included it proves the photo is one they have taken not something found on line, it would also prevent a scammer using that photo in the future,
or as I once noted on here, using the same photo's as the previous owner but the price had gone up £200.

ATEOTD it is a closed forum, not a classified sales site so there should be a certain level of trust expected between members,
but there have been enough cases to show that sometimes it's more than one person's idea of excellent condition being somewhat different to someone else.
I'd go with this.

As an aside though, if anyone wants to know something specific or to see more pictures then it's easy to ask the OP to post them