Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Who agrees with idea for new RULE on sales - ?

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Quote Originally Posted by WILBA View Post
    Thats what i get every time i try to upload pics dave.
    In my case it was because the file size was too large. I used an app called QReduce to compress them. You could also do it in just about any image processing software. QReduce is quite simple and fits on my mobile. It's also free.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    Attachment 303099

But then I used qcompress to compress them and it works.

Dave
    Right compressed the pics. Got it on the attachments page. Only problem then is you cannot drag and drop down to the box below using a phone. When i try my AVG browser throws up options to download or share the picture online. The software on here is not Very mobile friendly dave as you cannot drag and drop using my phone/browser. My mob is only 2yr old so not a relic. Chris

The software on here is not Very mobile friendly dave as you cannot drag and drop using my phone/browser. My mob is only 2yr old so not a relic. Chris
    Agreed. Fingers crossed.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Pic taken ,uploaded to imgbb and posted here is 2mins or so . Using my Alcatel 3v phone.

My browser on the phone is the brave browser.

I do it the exact same way as I do on my windows 8.1 tablet/laptop.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by bighit; 07-06-2020 at 10:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bighit View Post
    Pic taken ,uploaded to imgbb and posted here is 2mins or so . Using my Alcatel 3v phone.

My browser on the phone is the brave browser.

I do it the exact same way as I do on my windows 8.1 tablet/laptop.

[IMG][/IMG]
    I can get as far as getting it on the attachments page after compressing it after daves advice. But i cannot drag and drop it in to the box below where it is located to add to the post???

I can get as far as getting it on the attachments page after compressing it after daves advice. But i cannot drag and drop it in to the box below where it is located to add to the post???

I don't use compress at all . imgbb does it for me . I don't drag and drop either . I right click and use he copy function the paste it into the box.

I use imgbb then use the bb code link from imgbb then do it the way Neil has shown in the bottom two pics of his post above.

I have always done it that way if using a pic from my phone .

I use the same method to upload it from online source too. Only difference is I right click on the pic I want to.copy then hit copy image address and then use the same method as the bottom two pics in Neils post above .

It does not always work but if you hit the preview post button next to the submit button it will show if it has worked rather than hitting submit to find it has not worked .

Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    In my case it was because the file size was too large. I used an app called QReduce to compress them. You could also do it in just about any image processing software. QReduce is quite simple and fits on my mobile. It's also free.

Dave
    Vbulletin can be setup to do this to all pictures, you don't need anything else to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by RobF View Post
    Vbulletin can be setup to do this to all pictures, you don't need anything else to do it.
    Good to know, I'm not involved in the workings of the site, but this will be picked up.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Pistol p View Post
    Ain’t broke, don’t fix it
    ^^ This is also how I view the situation. ^^

Wading through additional rules could hinder sellers rather than help them, and I'm all for keeping sales as simple and easy to use as possible --- why would anyone want to add complications ?

By way of justifying this --- over the years I've bought over 100 guns and many other items from the sales section with absolutely no problems whatsoever.

All the best Mick