I am an HFT shooter till I die which in current times maybe a whole lot sooner and more painful than I would have hoped. Seen a few suggestions and implementation measures. Have shot HFT most Sundays for the last 15 years. Is the virus super sticky? So it won't drop off your bit of pipe onto the floor to be passed onto your mates mat to be passed onto your next mates throat. I would personally suggest if we want to go shooting so badly where other people who you do not know and cannot police who through their personal circumstances may have been with, that we stand up and shoot like men. Buxted HFT will remain closed until the hypocrite in charge says festivals and sporting events can go ahead. Rather be seen as most people already view me, than someone who gave in and possibly hindered all the good work being done by those fighting every day at a great personal cost to themselves and their families. I will put my pellets down till they are safe. Red wine however will be hoisted. Especially to those who fight daily on all our behaves, alot of who are in more personal danger because of their ethnicity, yet still stand up in front of the majority of us.

See you all and I hope all, on the other side.

Monkey.