Thread: Daisy Powerline 1200

Daisy Powerline 1200

Found a pair of these at a price I couldn't resist... So they are on their way in the mail

Some of my friends when we where 13-14 had these (times were less complicated in the early 90's, and boys doing mischief were not looked upon as robbery suspects or terrorists yet), and I was a bit envious. So now I get to scratch that itch

The seals will probably be dried out or rotted, so I was hoping someone on here had done any work on these and could give me some hints on how to get them working, and which o-ring sizes they need?

I have a Daisy 1270 chrome plated with black plastic grips and forend.These and the 1200 etc are quite scarce in the UK in large part because until 1997 Co2 was available only on license,so off ticket springers and a few PCP pistols ruled!Sorry I can't help with O ring sizes,but I'm sure you'd get the info you need from one of the American forums.

Actually,you could try and PM ''Lawrie armatruda'' on here,he repairs Co2 and pumpers,so will very likely know!
    Last edited by mrto; 04-06-2020 at 01:52 AM.

Thanks! It will be interesting to see what condition these are in. Hoping for some summertime tin can plinking!

Quote Originally Posted by evert View Post
    Thanks! It will be interesting to see what condition these are in. Hoping for some summertime tin can plinking!
    I haven't shot mine for a long time,but I remember it being fairly accurate and quite powerful,too!

The Daisy 2003 was also a fun pistol which they unfortunately stopped making as the kids were making them full auto. 35 shot .177 pellet.

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Quote Originally Posted by mrto View Post
    I haven't shot mine for a long time,but I remember it being fairly accurate and quite powerful,too!
    Thats what I remember too, but my standards are probably not the same today as they were when I was fourteen...

Quote Originally Posted by Benelli B76 View Post
    The Daisy 2003 was also a fun pistol which they unfortunately stopped making as the kids were making them full auto. 35 shot .177 pellet.

Baz
    Saw one of them for sale a while back, but I try not to accumulate too may BB guns... Probably should have bought it!!

The pistols arrived today..
    Only gassed one of them up so far, but it holds gas and shoots!
    Accuracy with Daisy golden bullseye BBs is MUCH better than I ever expected from a bb gun!
    But I only have an old box of those, can anyone recommend accuracy BBs that are available today??

Quote Originally Posted by evert View Post
    Saw one of them for sale a while back, but I try not to accumulate too may BB guns... Probably should have bought it!!
    I have a daisy 2003 they shoot pellets 35 shot

Quote Originally Posted by pigsy View Post
    I have a daisy 2003 they shoot pellets 35 shot
    I jumped too fast on my conclusion.. How accurate is it??