Thread: Webley mk3 valuation

Webley mk3 valuation

Anyone have an idea of the valuation of a very nice mk3 in 177 cal please, Just a rough price be ok, Described as very nice, Thanks.

Need more detail to take a sensible view.

Quote Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
    Need more detail to take a sensible view.
    Its about all I have at moment, Supposed to be in very good condition with open sights,

A blind guess for a Good condition .177 is £150

id say the same

Anything from £90 to £350 as without further info, it's not possible to say. The interpretation of 'Good Condition' can vary and the desirability can too, depending on whether this is a standard late Mark 3 or maybe a rarer variety.

John

Quote Originally Posted by madcarlos View Post
    Anyone have an idea of the valuation of a very nice mk3 in 177 cal please, Just a rough price be ok, Described as very nice, Thanks.
    Hi,
    I too would suggest you obtain some photos and a bit more information before deciding what you would be happy to pay for the rifle.
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Abasmajor View Post
    Hi,
    I too would suggest you obtain some photos and a bit more information before deciding what you would be happy to pay for the rifle.
    Brian
    Been offered one in 177 , The gun is from a collection , I'm not really familiar with the mk3 and versions, But the chap always under estimates the condition, I will try and get down to look but it may be a while yet , The chap as also has 5 super targets and I suppose knows their value, problem is I dont , I will try and get down and seem it, Priced around the £175 .

If you can find out the serial number, plenty of folk on here can identify the exact model and often the week it was made. Which would help valuation.