Thread: Webley VMX Quantum OS review

Webley VMX Quantum OS review

Anyone use and own a Wembley VMX Quantum OS in either calibre or either stock plastic or wood. For the price and performance of what i have seen so far looks a nice bit of kit. Is it quality or crap, does it have plastic bits that break like the rear cylinder cap which looks plastic and the trigger guard, anyone have any issues with it. What does it perform like, is the silencer any use or is it just a useful cocking aid. If it ticks the boxes i was thinking of getting it in .177. what do they go for second hand.

Not had one or handled one but I suspect its a Hatsan rifle that you may be able to buy cheaper than the webley branded one.

Handled one (friend's) about a year ago, but NOT shot it myself. I have other Webley VMX models. Don't expect a Rekord trigger (or a Quattro one) but it is functional they said. From what I recall it was fine; balanced quite nicely and the finish was good, as one expects these days for a budget gun. Hatsan made, but nice touches like the Omega/Eclipse safety they use on some models. I don't think Hatsan have a current offering with the long integral moderator. This Webley is not that expensive if you shop around, so there won't be much of a saving over a near-ish style Hatsan branded one.

I see they call it Hatsan in the States.

as bighit has said

Thought it may have been popular, it seems not many are sold.