Thread: Posting pictures

Posting pictures

I am sure its been said before but how do you post pictures on this site.

Murphy is offline Cooee! Chase me you naughty boys!
    Look up.

Top sticky.
    Master Debater

This is how I do it load pictures on to your phone/iPad then go to new thread at bottom,do your writing then there’s a paper clip at side of a smiley face at top,click on that It will say add files then it will say choose file,pick your pictures let them load then click on upload,at the bottom on right click on done,then submit thread job done ,probably sounds hard but it’s not hope this helps
    Last edited by MARSH; 06-06-2020 at 12:20 PM.

its a hit and miss thing for me

Unfortunately i have no smiley face with a paper clip, i think i have the basic lay out. I don't like using image sites as the picture posted after a year or so are usually deleted and you find useful posts and topic for reference ruined because of this. I am sure many a people here do the same and check on information posted etc. one down
    side of the forum then.

Just post a picture to a folder on your PC then use https://postimages.org/ to post it on the forum. Once it's on your PC it's there until you decide to delete it.

As said in post #2, top stickie in this section.

Quote Originally Posted by BC312 View Post
    Unfortunately i have no smiley face with a paper clip, i think i have the basic lay out. I don't like using image sites as the picture posted after a year or so are usually deleted and you find useful posts and topic for reference ruined because of this. I am sure many a people here do the same and check on information posted etc. one down
    side of the forum then.
    Imgbb can't delete what is in your albums.
    Create an album for the forum concerned, use 'private with link' as the access setting, job done.