Thread: Hi everyone

Hi everyone

Hi, I am a new member from the Bristol area, a keen shooter and a committee member of the local rifle and pistol club. I am also an enthusiastic amateur gunsmith having repaired, refurbished and modded many rifles and a few air pistols. I have worked on rimfire and air rifles, carried out stock refurbs and barrel blueing. One of my best mates is the creator of the Parker-Hale Dragon and Phoenix air rifles. If you have any problems with these rifles, I can probably get him to help you.
    Cheers

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Hi fella, welcome aboard. I fondled my dragon today. Didn't have the beans to pump her though. Tomorrow I may be feeling stronger.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Captain Bongo is offline I'm not falling for this again........
    Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    Hi fella, welcome aboard. I fondled my dragon today. Didn't have the beans to pump her though. Tomorrow I may be feeling stronger.

Dave
    My Dragon is the FT version. I can't actually reach the fully open handle without help.

cocking a dragon

Hi Guys
    According to my mate, the dragon creator, there is a knack to cocking the dragon that doesn't wear you out...

Welcome, also from bristol......almondsbury here!