Thread: Venom Mk1 TX200

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wonky donky View Post

There is someone on here that owns a TX tuned by Venom, I shot it a few years back at the Springer Bash, I can't remember for the life of me who it was. I'm pretty sure the piston had been lightened & was black part of the tune & according to the owner.

I just love those Vantage stocks!

ATB

Dave

Sorry I'm late to the thread, Dave.

The owner of the Venom tuned TX at the Boinger bash was BBS member, Snooper601/John, who's gun sported a left handed thumb hole stock, John won a Big FT event with this gun some time ago, it's also the first gun I ever hit the Quigley bucket with.
    The Venom piston in this gun was running at MK1/MK2 stroke and had an alloy body, the total weight of the piston including bearings and seals was 180 gram.

There was another Venom tuned TX at another bash owned by Slinger69 which he'd just bought from AirArms David but we never opened that one up to take any measurements --- sorry.

All the best Mick

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Sorry I'm late to the thread, Dave.

The owner of the Venom tuned TX at the Boinger bash was BBS member, Snooper601/John, who's gun sported a left handed thumb hole stock, John won a Big FT event with this gun some time ago, it's also the first gun I ever hit the Quigley bucket with.
    The Venom piston in this gun was running at MK1/MK2 stroke and had an alloy body, the total weight of the piston including bearings and seals was 180 gram.

There was another Venom tuned TX at another bash owned by Slinger69 which he'd just bought from AirArms David but we never opened that one up to take any measurements --- sorry.

All the best Mick
    I think Richard (Rikard) had a Venom Tx200 at one of the bashes,I had a couple of shots with it.
    Les..

Quote Originally Posted by les allam View Post
    I think Richard (Rikard) had a Venom Tx200 at one of the bashes,I had a couple of shots with it.
    Les..
    Afternoon Les hope you are keep well, yes I do have a MK1 TX200 Venom but mine has a shortened shrouded barrel and underlever, aluminium piston and set back gold plated trigger, incidentally I also have a std piston that has been converted by Venom to take the HW seal

Quote Originally Posted by Rikard View Post
    Afternoon Les hope you are keep well, yes I do have a MK1 TX200 Venom but mine has a shortened shrouded barrel and underlever, aluminium piston and set back gold plated trigger, incidentally I also have a std piston that has been converted by Venom to take the HW seal
    Hi Richard
    I hope you are feeling well too.
    Your Venom Tx was a lovely gun and shot real nice.
    Les..

Hi Richard
    I hope you are feeling well too.
    Your Venom Tx was a lovely gun and shot real nice.
    Les..
    I don't think I saw that gun, Les. --- Perhaps I was busy flipping burgers.

I should have guessed that Richard had one.

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    I don't think I saw that gun, Les. --- Perhaps I was busy flipping burgers.

I should have guessed that Richard had one.
    Hello Mick
    You was probably busy doing something as usual, looking after us all.
    Yes Rikard does have some special guns.
    Les..

Hello Mick
    You was probably busy doing something as usual, looking after us all.
    Yes Rikard does have some special guns.
    Les..

At least I can be happy in the knowledge that I own one of the guns shown in Zedman's Venomac advert, Les.

Unfortunately it's a Daystate Sportsman MK2.

All the best Mick

Quote Originally Posted by Rikard View Post

Richard's Pistons :-

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thanks for that Mick, pictured is the one converted by Venom to take the HW seal, a std MK 1 and finally one that has been lightened