Thread: Venom Mk1 TX200

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Venom Mk1 TX200

I've been looking into history / general info on on Venom TX200?
    I bought my mk1 TX .177" as a Venom rifle (in a walnut stock of the same design as the vantage but no paperwork or even the infamous sticker) in about 2008 from Gary Powell and have no reason to doubt him, I used the rifle pretty much as bought for some 'club' comps and pest controll then sorta stopped shootin
    the rifle looks like

please excuse the MPR - I'd been rattin with both rifles a few weeks ago & fancied a photo

and has a HW type piston-seal on a brass adapter (on a steel piston) running the Mk1's shorter stroke

and when bought came with an adjustable trigger setup (looked home-made so was sold quickly) but had a set-back brass trigger blade so that was fitted (much nicer to shoot )

this thread is prompted by finding an advert in November 1996 AGW (while reading about another old rifle I had owned)

and through some digging I'm looking for a copy of Air Gunner August 1991 as there may be an article or advert refering to Venom MK1 TX200

anyone have a copy of that mag or info on Venom's work with early TX's?

my TX is not for sale, I'm not after a valuation & it's just random intrest & posting for the sake of it

Rich.
    Last edited by zedman; 14-06-2020 at 12:22 PM. Reason: spellin...
    Rich. https://i.imgur.com/6sXOoGi.jpg my MPR's & mk1 TX200
    repeat Burris owner (now have 8)