Thread: HW30S for target shooting. MPL and Bell Target?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Nice stocks Tom - I especially like the two grey/black ones - really nice.

Have you ever made any stocks to fit the slightly larger (but still small sized break barrel) HW99S ?

I also have one of these HW99S and thought that it could also make a nice lightweight springer target rifle if it had a nice stock like the ones that you make added.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    Nice stocks Tom - I especially like the two grey/black ones - really nice.

Have you ever made any stocks to fit the slightly larger (but still small sized break barrel) HW99S ?

I also have one of these HW99S and thought that it could also make a nice lightweight springer target rifle if it had a nice stock like the ones that you make added.
    Thanks pal, I try and keep the aesthetics nice but the handling is transformed compared to original.

I have made one for a HW99, one of my favourites actually…

https://imgur.com/a/XrXclyM

Again handles completely differently now, keep meaning to pick one up for myself at some point have another 99 build coming up next month for a member on here actually.
    Slightly obsessed with Single Stroke Pneumatics
    Also making stocks over at Daviesbuilt gunstocks.

[IMG]img_8075.jpeg[/IMG]

The picture of the HW99S looks good with the posh stock fitted - and it has convinced me that I need to get a stock made for mine if I want to use it as much as I would like to.

The WE stock that I had made and fitted to my HW30S has made a massive difference to its "usability" for me, and I am sure that something similar would do the same when fitted to my HW99S.

Both the 30S and the 99S are really nice shooting lightweight break-barrel air rifles that have a lot to offer, but their use has been a little stifled by their small size when they can be enjoyed by all sizes pf person by changing the stock to one that fits.

[IMG]img_8075.jpeg[/IMG]
    Last edited by zooma; 09-08-2021 at 07:15 PM. Reason: trying to add jpeg image
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.