Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pcp choice

Jesim1 is offline Likes to wear driving gloves in the bedroom
    Quote Originally Posted by WILBA View Post
    40 fills you must be on about just small top ups. You will never get 40 fills from a 7L tank. Number of fills depends on how low you let your gun go pressure wise.
    Your right, I was thinking of the Ultra and "my" cylinder , so I've done the maths and corrected my post
    Making a mockery of growing old gracefully since I retired

Think I have found a s410 but it is a bit battered on the silencer a couple of dings on the tube and looks like when it was re sealed they have marked it bad when unscrewing it, any ideas of a rough value for it?

Quote Originally Posted by JB11 View Post
    Think I have found a s410 but it is a bit battered on the silencer a couple of dings on the tube and looks like when it was re sealed they have marked it bad when unscrewing it, any ideas of a rough value for it?
    Pass it by bud. If they treated the outside that way stripping it what state is the inside. My old s300 is worn on the outside due to age. But the inside is good. I think you be better looking for a more well treated treated gun. Leave that one well alone.

Thanks for that, I have had a look at the phox, it does look a nice rifle, what are the rules regarding courier are air rifles allowed to be posted?
    Yep to an rfd though and not to your door unless the rfd you are buying from delivers to your home. They will charge for that though as will the rfd that receives the rifle for you to collect from them. VCR act and all that. Very much a pain in the back end to be fair but the law is the law.

I may be selling my S400F classic .177 if you’re interested:

2017 Rifle 9.5/10 condition and that’s being picky.

Hawke Vantage 6x24x50 Ir scope + Rowan Hamster + Rowan multishot magazine system inc 2 mags 11.2 f/lbs with Jsb 4.52’s. Prob had a tin of pellets through it £450.00.

Pm me if any good to you.
    Last edited by Roblny; 24-06-2020 at 07:53 AM.

Thumbs up ar arms s410 carbine

i was also looking at a good 2nd hand air arms s410 in .177,believe you me, there like rocking horse poo, surely that would tell you they are a keeper,i had one years ago & sold it to a mate of mine,i tried to buy it back from him, it was a no no,so i ended up buying a new one at £925 for the rifle plus £49.99 for the air arms silencer, the weight is 2.8kg with out a scope,i've had a hw100 carbine in the past & have problem's with leak's,my brother has had an air arms s410 since 2005,it's never leaked & is still a great hunting rifle, the s410 in my opinion is the way to go, i know they are a bit on the pricey side,but that's my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by tapps View Post
    i was also looking at a good 2nd hand air arms s410 in .177,believe you me, there like rocking horse poo, surely that would tell you they are a keeper,i had one years ago & sold it to a mate of mine,i tried to buy it back from him, it was a no no,so i ended up buying a new one at £925 for the rifle plus £49.99 for the air arms silencer, the weight is 2.8kg with out a scope,i've had a hw100 carbine in the past & have problem's with leak's,my brother has had an air arms s410 since 2005,it's never leaked & is still a great hunting rifle, the s410 in my opinion is the way to go, i know they are a bit on the pricey side,but that's my opinion.
    Holy crap £925 for an s410 thats daystate territory. I have seen s510 for a lot less than that. Was that a full set up because i hope it was for that kinda money.

air arms s410 price

Quote Originally Posted by nimrod177 View Post
    Holy crap £925 for an s410 thats daystate territory. I have seen s510 for a lot less than that. Was that a full set up because i hope it was for that kinda money.
    i had an air arms s410 a few years ago, never had any problems with it, i sadly passed it on, since then i had 3 hw100's two of them both suffered with leak's,i now have a 2005 hw100ks in .22 & my new air arms s410 carbine in .177,prior to getting the S410,i looked online ect,ect for a good price.

it was £925 with one 10 shot magazine, the moderator was an optional extra at £49.95
    if you look at the price on (theairguncentre.com) the rifle, one 10 shot magazine & airarms moderator would set you back £973.00
    i never ordered it online, i got it from my local RFD (Chichester armoury) it also came with 3 years warranty.