Thread: Tactical case for HW44 with silencer and scope fitted.

Tactical case for HW44 with silencer and scope fitted.

Looking for a case / tactical bag for my HW44. Have had a look online, but am struggling to find something suitable. Ideally, big enough to take the pistol with fitted silencer and scope.
    Can anyone suggest something suitable ?

Paul.

Once the silencer adaptor has been fitted to the pistol, and attached with the two grub screws.... the silencer tube can be unscrewed... may just help your search, saves the faff with grub screws and finding an allen key.

Quote Originally Posted by CORKY. View Post
    Once the silencer adaptor has been fitted to the pistol, and attached with the two grub screws.... the silencer tube can be unscrewed... may just help your search, saves the faff with grub screws and finding an allen key.
    Thanks for that - that info. is a big help. I didn't realise you could unscrew the main silencer tube from the barrel adaptor.

Paul.

I have a Plano (I think) pistol case that's large enough but I don't like the catches on it. I found I still had the case that I used for my FN8 which was from an old B&Q laser-level kit so now I use that. I'll go out to the garage as soon as I don't need wellies to get there for a look at the other case to see if there's a model number on it.

Quote Originally Posted by GATMAN View Post
    Thanks for that - that info. is a big help. I didn't realise you could unscrew the main silencer tube from the barrel adaptor.

Paul.
    Ditto Corky.