Quote Originally Posted by Geordie View Post
Yes thanks mate - Harrier will be staying either way, I seldom sell kit if I don't need to

Just looked up the FX Wildcat as well there, didnt realise they came in walnut as well as the ubiquitous FX SWAT wannabe styles

And then while looking up the Kalibrgun Cricket 2 I've also came across the AGT Vulcan 2 which also has the biathlon cocking lever.

Shame none of my local gunshops have a great selection of air rifles in stock these days, I could do with looking a few of these things over.
I really do like the WildCat, they also do a grey laminate version that you may like (I actually prefer the standard black SWAT style personally)
The Vulcan 2 and the Uragan have the biathlon lever, both well worth considering.
I don’t think many places stock AGT, I certainly haven’t seen any other than Braces of Bristol and BAR. If you’ve any decent clubs up your way, it’s well worth popping along and having a play (although how you borrow someone’s rifle whilst we’re all distancing is beyond me I’m afraid mate)