Thread: New member - Tameside

New member - Tameside

Evening all,

Just signed up due to picking up an air rifle again since the start of lockdown. Did a lot in the past as a scout but haven’t touched one since.

Picked myself up a Ruger (Umarex) 10/22 in .177 for a bit of backyard plinking to keep me occupied, however I’m actually looking to move it on and pick up a Gamo Phox Mk2 in .177 as it’s a full kit and at least capable of plinking and perhaps some small pest control.

Well aware of the arguments for and against that particular air rifle and .177 for pest control but for £500 I can’t see another way of getting all the kit needed to get into PCP and delivered to my door too!

Cheers all,
    Rhys

Welcome to the forum, Rhys.

If you need more info on the Phox, simply dive in and start a thread asking any questions you have.

All the best Mick

Thanks Mick,

Seems like there are plenty of threads on here with the response “S410 used”.

As much as I like that rifle it feels like a bit of a minefield, also haven’t seen an S410 for Sun £500 on the likes of guntrader.

welcome to the forum bud

Think I've changed my mind slightly. Keeping an eye out for a HW110K on the classifieds.

Anywhere else to look other than here, AGF, PW, Guntrader and Gunstar?

Will also be listing my Ruger/Umarex 10/22 .177 CO2 at some point to fund some of the purchase.