Thread: Air Fill Cylinder

Air Fill Cylinder

Please could someone recommend the best and cheapest place to purchase a 7ltr fill cylinder?

Best I can find to date is Solware @ £195 + postage.

Many thanks.
    Nothing is enough for the man to whom enough is too little.

GoDive £190. not used them, but I have used BestFittings, great company, prices, good old fashioned advice on a telephone, for just a fiver difference I would stay with Best. Be careful on their website , it is full of items you must have Check what you are buying for your money... correct length of whip, Foster fitting etc. Kirklees, Huddersfield whip and 7 litre £169.95
    Last edited by CORKY.; 27-06-2020 at 09:09 PM.

Try bestfittings

Thanks chaps. I have decided to go for Best Fittings; not the cheapest but have a superb reputation.
    Nothing is enough for the man to whom enough is too little.

Quote Originally Posted by CORKY. View Post
    GoDive £190. not used them, but I have used BestFittings, great company, prices, good old fashioned advice on a telephone, for just a fiver difference I would stay with Best. Be careful on their website , it is full of items you must have Check what you are buying for your money... correct length of whip, Foster fitting etc. Kirklees, Huddersfield whip and 7 litre £169.95
    I sent off for a Whip normal length, got back 1meter one over 10 years ago, works okay, but will admit filling Rohm Twinmaster pcp, I think I waste more than the cylinder holds, but no trouble on how to hold the rifle/pistol plenty of length.