Thread: I finally got to work on the TX

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Nice. I have seen these on the bay, and actually looks much better in your pics... I am tempted to give it a go.

What model is the peep sight please?

Thanks,

Tim

Quote Originally Posted by TRS1 View Post
    Nice. I have seen these on the bay, and actually looks much better in your pics... I am tempted to give it a go.

What model is the peep sight please?

Thanks,

Tim
    Hi Tim,

It's the William's 5D-AG sight - I bought it from a seller called Alchemy Air Werks in Leesburg Georgia.

Without me asking, he declared a lower value on the packaging so that I didn't have to pay any extra when it arrived in the UK. Also, considering that I ordered while were in lockdown, it arrived within 3 weeks 👍

I'm impressed with it - it's a well made little thing.

All of the above.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonjon79 View Post
    Hi Tim,

It's the William's 5D-AG sight - I bought it from a seller called Alchemy Air Werks in Leesburg Georgia.

Without me asking, he declared a lower value on the packaging so that I didn't have to pay any extra when it arrived in the UK. Also, considering that I ordered while were in lockdown, it arrived within 3 weeks 👍

I'm impressed with it - it's a well made little thing.
    Thanks Jon,

That will be the same one that I have taken a punt on a few days ago then, and should be on its way to me! I got a bit befuddled looking at the different Williams sights to be honest, and they are not that easy to get hold of it seems.

I have ordered one of those front sights as well - worth a punt for the price.

I have a full length .22 TX that had the full wonky donky works a few years ago, is not currently scoped, and doesn't get the use it deserves, so hopefully this will work out and be a bit of fun!

All the best, Tim

Looking good mate, hope your all doing OK.

Mark.

Quote Originally Posted by markyboy View Post
    Looking good mate, hope your all doing OK.

Mark.
    Cheers mate 👍

Yes, we're all good - I hope you and yours have managed to avoid all the madness of the last couple of months.

We'll have to pop out again at some point 👍

All of the above.

looks very nice jon bud enjoy it

Quote Originally Posted by rapidresponse1 View Post
    looks very nice jon bud enjoy it
    It's a shame you don't live closer mate - I reckon you could do with a good plinking session and a cuppa 👍

All of the above.

Quote Originally Posted by TRS1 View Post
    Thanks Jon,

That will be the same one that I have taken a punt on a few days ago then, and should be on its way to me! I got a bit befuddled looking at the different Williams sights to be honest, and they are not that easy to get hold of it seems.

I have ordered one of those front sights as well - worth a punt for the price.

I have a full length .22 TX that had the full wonky donky works a few years ago, is not currently scoped, and doesn't get the use it deserves, so hopefully this will work out and be a bit of fun!

All the best, Tim
    Nice
    You'll have to put up and update when it's done 👍

I found it hard work trying to get one in the UK - I think it was the Brownells website that I kept getting lost on. They seem to list every single part that William's make.

All of the above.