Thread: webley pistol

webley pistol

Just in case members would like to look at another Item which is not allowed to be sold on the bay then here is this,,,
    WEBLEY and SCOTT 'SENIOR' AIR PISTOL in original box with sales tag .177 item number 293629359612
    Seems like a lot of things are getting through on that auction site recently,, Col.

Quote Originally Posted by colin g View Post
    Just in case members would like to look at another Item which is not allowed to be sold on the bay then here is this,,,
    WEBLEY and SCOTT 'SENIOR' AIR PISTOL in original box with sales tag .177 item number 293629359612
    Seems like a lot of things are getting through on that auction site recently,, Col.
    If that run another 8 days with the price it's running at already it may have been cheaper for the winner to buy a collection of them,. Bit silly to run it for so long. Will it run much longer,

Hold me back ! Hold me back!
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

very nice pistol

£280 so early in the listing, that's an excellent start. Depending on the final outcome, if it's allowed to run it's course, I could be tempted down the same route as I have several similar to dispose of.

Quote Originally Posted by Troubledshooter View Post
    £280 so early in the listing, that's an excellent start. Depending on the final outcome, if it's allowed to run it's course, I could be tempted down the same route as I have several similar to dispose of.
    Probably get caught if we tried it.. The sale may not take its course if someone reports it,
    I will keep watching though as its stated as not working so they may leave it on. Col.