Thread: Boxed Webley pro system silencer

Boxed Webley pro system silencer

Webley pro system silencer in it's original box with instruction paperwork, a few marks on the box but I don't think the silencer as ever been fitted to a rifle , is anyone interested for £45 plus post , pictures on request

Quote Originally Posted by kevin.ronnie View Post
    Webley pro system silencer in it's original box with instruction paperwork, a few marks on the box but I don't think the silencer as ever been fitted to a rifle , is anyone interested for £45 plus post , pictures on request
    To help your sale perhaps Kevin.

Is this pro system silencer stamped:- Webley Pro System ?

Atb

John.
    Hw77+7

What is the thread size?

Quote Originally Posted by kevin.ronnie View Post

Webley

Hello the pro system silencer isn't a thread fit. I think it fits to the barrel with an internal expanding washer.
    Rgds kev

pro system

Hello any chance of some pictures please

The silencer is supplied with several different sized aluminium collars for different barrels, and clamps onto the barrel via two split washers each side of the collar when the silencer is tightened onto the barrel. Two 7/8" AF spanners are required.
    The silencer should have 'WEBLEY PRO SYSTEM' stamped near the muzzle end around the silencer.