Thread: Leatherman Free P4

Leatherman Free P4

Has anyone got a Leatherman Free P4 multi-tool and can give any info please?
    I’ve seen mixed reviews on this multi-tool but want more reviews before I splash my hard earned cash or not.
    I have a Leatherman Charge which is a great bit of kit but fancy getting another multi-tool.
    Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Many thanks 🤙
    Daystate Renegade .177,Daystate Forester LE .22,Daystate Huntsman Classic .177,Daystate Huntsman Regal .177,Daystate Bullpup 2000 .177,Weihrauch HW45 Custom .22,Weihrauch Silverstar .22,Weihrauch HW77K SE .22,Weihrauch HW35E .22.

Dont know that model is it a new design ? In May I got the Rebar fir my birthday great tool but my Leathermam Micra gets used more, being so small it goes everywhere with me.

I'm a bit of a multi tool fanatic and l got a P4 about a year ago when l was in the US. Although l have lots of other multitools, the P4 is definitely worth getting because of its one handed opening design. Also it comes standard with a pocket clip so its perfect for me as l don't do pouches unless l'm camping in the field. It's a bit on the heavy side (similar to a Charge) so if that's an issue look at the P2.

Quote Originally Posted by gk10 View Post
    I'm a bit of a multi tool fanatic and l got a P4 about a year ago when l was in the US. Although l have lots of other multitools, the P4 is definitely worth getting because of its one handed opening design. Also it comes standard with a pocket clip so its perfect for me as l don't do pouches unless l'm camping in the field. It's a bit on the heavy side (similar to a Charge) so if that's an issue look at the P2.
    Many thanks for your info bud 🤙
    Daystate Renegade .177,Daystate Forester LE .22,Daystate Huntsman Classic .177,Daystate Huntsman Regal .177,Daystate Bullpup 2000 .177,Weihrauch HW45 Custom .22,Weihrauch Silverstar .22,Weihrauch HW77K SE .22,Weihrauch HW35E .22.

Quote Originally Posted by bullet boy View Post
    Many thanks for your info bud 🤙
    No probs. I should have also mentioned that it is a very well made multi tool as far as manufacturing quality and fit/finish.

Quote Originally Posted by gk10 View Post
    No probs. I should have also mentioned that it is a very well made multi tool as far as manufacturing quality and fit/finish.
    Can it be uncomfortable when using the Pliers due to the Locking device protruding?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bullet boy View Post
    Can it be uncomfortable when using the Pliers due to the Locking device protruding?
    Thanks
    No, they are not noticeable at all when using the pliers normally. They are about 1mm high and probably 1.5mm wide.You can feel them when you're playing with it and running your fingers along the the end part of the grip but not when you're holding the pliers as you are supposed to.