Thread: Christmas this year ?

Christmas this year ?

If you read my letter in the ' Summer 'edition of Airgun World about having a Christmas edition, the editor will listen to its readers. So, Christmas has, and always will be, a special time in my year, that's why the Queen gives her speech, for me, more so this year than ever. If you feel the same and read Airgun World, let the editor,Terry Doe, know by sending him an email ( he might also read it on here !).

I'm in!

Yes please!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    I'm in!

Yes please!
    Well done, that man !
    There's only one thing that'll scupper my plans for Christmas........ Boris !

i don't think Boris will scupper your Christmas. It's complete idiots like the ones that crowded onto beaches last weekend including Bournemouth without any consideration for social distancing where they also left 22 tons of rubbish behind. A resurgence of Covid-19 infections during the winter will certainly do the scuppering for you.

Cheers, Phil
    THE BRAIN CANNOT ASSIMILATE WHAT THE POSTERIA CANNOT TOLERATE

I think it's a very good idea, will get my thinking cap on for something festive to write about.

Christmas Day is on a Friday this year.

Lets hope its not the 13th.
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

We're already in July and I know nothing about publishing, but printing a monthly magazine is planned months ahead. If there's going to be a tradition of Christmas cheer, at least in this country, it seems the editor of Airgun World needs a reason to put the red hat and coat,,white beard and black boots on ! He's been so attached to Charles Dickens Scrooge character and clutching at the ' readers told me they wouldn't like it ' straw that he should be the editor and not let ' the hoards of readers ' dictate 1 edition. Besides, the retailers would like it too. So, get your emails of to him NOW !