Thread: BSA Scorpion Scope Recommendations ?

BSA Scorpion Scope Recommendations ?

I am thinking of fitting a scope to my Scorpion pistol, my eyes are getting worse with age. With my specs on I can see the sights well but not the target, and without the specs I can see the target but not the sights.... I use it mostly for backyard plinking / target usually between 20 to 30 yards. I did have a very cheap Tasco 1.5 x 15 scope on it at one time but found it pretty awkward to use getting eye relief position anywhere comfortable. I am looking for recommendations from anyone who may have a similar pistol and has found a scope that works well. It needs to be pretty short to clear the barrel when cocking and I guess maybe a 2x magnification or slightly more. I did see the Konus SightPro Dual red dot sight which comes with 2 lenses that can be interchanged to give 1x or 2x mag, but could only find 2 reviews online, one person loved it and the other hated it. It is darn ugly too. If I could find something similar that has adjustable mag without having to change lenses it would suit better. I also saw the PAO 2-8x32 but read a post on here the eye relief is very long and needs arms outstretched fully, it is also 9.75" long so would be sticking out the back of the gun by 2" when mounted to clear the barrel when cocking.

Any recommendations ?ū
    Last edited by GT390; 05-07-2020 at 07:18 AM.