Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ISP Spartan 77

I think all the superlatives have been said Craig so just say you know were i am if you get fed up with it and is that one of Ivan's stocks on that Steyr i bought from you some years ago ? i still have it and its a keeper.

Quote Originally Posted by mr dink View Post
    I think all the superlatives have been said Craig so just say you know were i am if you get fed up with it and is that one of Ivan's stocks on that Steyr i bought from you some years ago ? i still have it and its a keeper.
    It is mate. To be honest, I think that’s the only other stock/grip set Ivan’s ever made for someone - he’s my mate / father figure so I’m very lucky that way. Look after it and enjoy it, it’s rarer than you may realise.
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

I do love a good 77...and that my friend is sexy as ....

Thank you for showing it.

Wow

Thats a thing of beauty you've got there Craig. Absolutely stunning piece of kit. I'll just wipe my chin again
    Always on the look out for Brum / Venom - Webley Longbow / Tommie rifles and parts.

Pad

Being so busy wiping myself down I forgot to ask where you get the recoil pads from?
    Always on the look out for Brum / Venom - Webley Longbow / Tommie rifles and parts.

Thanks for bumping this thread. It made me smile. Again. With only a slight hint of envy.

Thanks again lads. The recoil lads are from Helstons http://www.helstongunsmiths.com
    Best, Craig

Quote Originally Posted by Brano View Post
    Being so busy wiping myself down I forgot to ask where you get the recoil pads from?
    Probably a ground down shot gun recoil pad ?

JS Ramsbottom's web site they have a good selection of recoil pads atm and at a good price.
    Hw77+7

Quote Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
    Thanks for bumping this thread. It made me smile. Again. With only a slight hint of envy.
    Absolutely. Thank you for bumping the thread, Duggan. A thing of utmost beauty.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Pads

Quote Originally Posted by Craig-P View Post
    Thanks again lads. The recoil lads are from Helstons http://www.helstongunsmiths.com
    Best, Craig
    Cheers. I've only just realised this thread is knocking on a bit

That is amazing Craig, really great job.

Can I ask - who did the barrel shroud for you? It looks very cool. Is it effective as a silencer?

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Number3 View Post
    That is amazing Craig, really great job.

Can I ask - who did the barrel shroud for you? It looks very cool. Is it effective as a silencer?

Cheers
    Thank you. My best mate Shaun of ISP did the shroud. It has an air splitter in the muzzle, not baffles, so it doesn’t really make much difference to the report. I’m sure he could make a set of baffles up though, or you could incorporate your own (TinBum does some, or you could use foam or a hair curler etc).
    Best, Craig.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig-P View Post
    Thank you. My best mate Shaun of ISP did the shroud. It has an air splitter in the muzzle, not baffles, so it doesn’t really make much difference to the report. I’m sure he could make a set of baffles up though, or you could incorporate your own (TinBum does some, or you could use foam or a hair curler etc).
    Best, Craig.
    Cheers, thanks Craig.