Thread: Discount on Pellets

Discount on Pellets

It seems not everyone is giving a discount on ten tins of pellets now ? know any body who is ??? HOLLY

PS i use AA 4.52 . 8.4s cheers
    " BE YOURSELF , EVERYBODY ELSE IS TAKEN "

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    I find our sponsor is pretty good for pellet prices, have you thought about doing a test with JSB's as they are much cheaper than AA's.

I did for my Prosport as it loves AA's but when the prices went stupid for them I looked into using JSB's instead.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Uttings

Uttings were cheaper at £99 posted . surprised me , for ten tins . no exacts do not in any of my many rifles out shoot the AAs . blooming shame that ??? HOLLY

Sorry JSR, I generally use Intershoot - they offer discount and free delivery on JSB pellets to mainland UK. I’ve also used https://www.jsb-diabolos.de/ but with the exchange rate and delivery costs there isn’t the advantage there once was.

Yus problem is all my rifles like AAs 4.52s 8.4s ??? HOLLY

I suppose everything is so cut back to the bone on price the margin for decent discounts just isn't there?
    I buy my pellets by the tin nowadays as a tin keeps me going for a fair time
    John Darling JD (1946-2004) was my inspiration to be the best i can and enjoy the sport i love. R.I.P
    A dedicated HW80 Fanatic and owner since 1986 to present.

Why

What has driven the price of pellets up is Air Arms and Daystate . take them out of it and the price would drop . no little man selling at the shoots any more . . what it needs is some one to get em from china at a really good price and good quality and break the monopoly . watch the price come down then . if i win the lottery . i will do it ??? HOLLY

PS i will order em from my luxury flat in new york .

Quote Originally Posted by scimitar View Post
    Yus problem is all my rifles like AAs 4.52s 8.4s ??? HOLLY
    Same as mine, I only started looking for alternatives because of the price of AA's going mad, so I got a JSB tester pack and found out which ones where as accurate, now I'm saving nearly a fiver a tin.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Sorry JSR, I generally use Intershoot - they offer discount and free delivery on JSB pellets to mainland UK. I’ve also used https://www.jsb-diabolos.de/ but with the exchange rate and delivery costs there isn’t the advantage there once was.
    I also use Intershoot and have done for about 6years now. As far as I was aware, AA Fields were identical to JSB Exacts ( made in the same factory ?? ) and currently intershoot are doing them at £90 posted ( courier ) for 10 tins.
    The only thing is that I think they used to let you get a 10 tin mixed order and stlll get the discount ??

Hard to beat that price really. Packaging is excellent, I never have any damaged tins or pellets. Just about every gun I have is fine with them, both in 0.177 & 0.22

Norm

Die

Daystate and Air Arms have their own dies . air arms change theirs more often thus slightly better quality in AA pellets . now cos of the corvid evey thing has gone up . got bored today and bought a comic " Airgun Shooter " £ 4.99 P ? last time i buy that . for what , a load of flannel about daystate . god knows what they will charge for the Delta Wolf . looks the part mind ??? HOLLY

Quote Originally Posted by scimitar View Post
    What has driven the price of pellets up is Air Arms and Daystate . take them out of it and the price would drop . no little man selling at the shoots any more . . what it needs is some one to get em from china at a really good price and good quality and break the monopoly . watch the price come down then . if i win the lottery . i will do it ??? HOLLY

PS i will order em from my luxury flat in new york .
    I think it was the price of the lead when it went up (and all metal prices at the time) that pushed the prices up but then as par usual when the price of lead came down, the pellet prices didn't, I'm sure I heard once that it was the Chinese who pushed the price of metal up anyway, as they seemed to be buying everything they could get their hands on and that included scrap metal (but I may be wrong on that).

Pete