Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which reg...

Which reg...

Good evening folks. I've recently added a 2nd hand artemis p15 to my collection and love it. The only thing I wish to upgrade is the reg as the factory reg is good but not the best.
    So from the owners of p15s on here... What reg do you have and have you any experience of the others? Are you happy with yours?
    I'm looking at lane, huma and altaros. Any others I should consider? Don't want to be drilling holes in my cylinder to fit one, though.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Dan

Huma reg in mine ..no leaks ..no problems.
    Good shotcount and consistency.
    How is your barrel for accuracy..??
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by MrGreengrass View Post
    Huma reg in mine ..no leaks ..no problems.
    Good shotcount and consistency.
    How is your barrel for accuracy..??
    Barrel seems good mate, so far. I've given it a gentle autosol polish too, but I do that with all of my barrels.

With both Lane and Huma regs you have to drill a breathe hole. Altaros is the only one that I know of that you don't have to drill a hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Harley_Steve View Post
    With both Lane and Huma regs you have to drill a breathe hole. Altaros is the only one that I know of that you don't have to drill a hole.
    Ahhh. I thought huma were none drill fitting. Well that's one reg out of the running then

Definitely no drilling holes to fit my P15 Huma reg.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

And Huma are back in the race. Cheers Mr G.

Quote Originally Posted by Anothermiss View Post
    And Huma are back in the race. Cheers Mr G.
    I would never consider anything that involved drilling holes in a high pressure vessel hence the choice.

I would never consider anything that involved drilling holes in a high pressure vessel hence the choice.
    Think ill just bite bullet and do huma, although I've been stripping, changing and rebuilding with the std reg over the last 2 days.
    I'm getting 11.2ftlb with 8.4gr FTT between 250 Bar and 100 bar. After that it tails off gently.
    I think that's about right for me. Hammer spring isn't over loaded so it's smooth enough to shoot.
    I considered opening ports a tiny amount etc but then decided I'd just enjoy shooting the thing.

Reg

I have 2 P15s .22 and .177 definitely no drilling required have got Lane regulator's in both it's an easy like for like swap changed mine as was getting reg creep on the 177 so guessed that the 22 wouldn't be far behind ... Can highly recommend the lane regulator and also he's very helpful if you need advise
    Missed Again ! .... I Was On Him !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fzrandy View Post
    I have 2 P15s .22 and .177 definitely no drilling required have got Lane regulator's in both it's an easy like for like swap changed mine as was getting reg creep on the 177 so guessed that the 22 wouldn't be far behind ... Can highly recommend the lane regulator and also he's very helpful if you need advise
    I did a bit of research on Mr Lane's regs and discovered he's taken a break due to ill health. I'd prefer to buy a UK product in honesty but I'm unsure when he will be back trading.
    I hope he's OK. My regulator issue is a very small one when compared to the fellas health.

Speedy recovery, Rob.
    Dan

cant go wrong with a huma. consistency is fabulous

I stand corrected.

reg

got a huma in mine no drilling and nice easy fit

Lane reg no drilling straight swap over , works well