Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sharp Shooters

There is a guy on youtube that can . mind you he used 3 shots and not more in his groups

he posted a video the other day on the SFS Imp 2.

Hell, we're back on course

Quote Originally Posted by NickG View Post
    I might change my mind about shooting with you on Saturday ! Brilliant mate 👌
    Relax mate, I usually have a couple of beers on Friday night...
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

Not that that would make any difference, Craig.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by bighit View Post
    There is a guy on youtube that can . mind you he used 3 shots and not more in his groups

I found that Vid mate and the comments made me weep, was rather hoping it wasn't the usual suspects. Do those fanboy fools not realise that they have a history of editing videos only showing cracking shots. I posted evidence on here years ago of a vid at a HFT shoot where they hit every target on the course but when i checked the results posted on line they scored something like a 42/44 which means they missed over half the targets....and yet, despite the individual assuring me on a telephone call that they would stop the long range unprofessional shots they are at it again.
    Chairman Emley Moor F.T.C. 2023 - Misfits champ, HFT extreme champ, NEFTA hunter champ, Midlands Hunter champ, UKAHFT champ.
    https://sites.google.com/site/emleymoorftc/contact-us

Quote Originally Posted by averageplinker View Post
    How about an HW99? That wasn't too difficult was it.
    Rich.

Well done, now we all know

Born Again is online now Owns three Roy orbison albums
    Quote Originally Posted by bighit View Post

I just watched that. Impressive shooting for a .22 break barrel springer.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
    I found that Vid mate and the comments made me weep, was rather hoping it wasn't the usual suspects. Do those fanboy fools not realise that they have a history of editing videos only showing cracking shots. I posted evidence on here years ago of a vid at a HFT shoot where they hit every target on the course but when i checked the results posted on line they scored something like a 42/44 which means they missed over half the targets....and yet, despite the individual assuring me on a telephone call that they would stop the long range unprofessional shots they are at it again.
    I agree . "wow I just hit a 12mm spinner at 50 metre in a hurricane OFF camera ".

I have seen one video of them compete on YouTube at an event and he was garbage yet all his shots zeroing on the channel are perfect pellet on pellet

I cringe at some of the long range shots . I remember the backlash they got on the long range shots and then they put up their "we are professionals or some crap caveat". they have never stopped the long range shots that I can remember .

If he is that great a shot he would win all the comps

Any way rant over

There used to be a number of cheap Chinese rifles being sold on Freeads that could achieve this feat. Just find out where they are being sold now.

Quote Originally Posted by Born Again View Post
    I just watched that. Impressive shooting for a .22 break barrel springer.
    As you haven't put any sort of 'sarky' smiley up can i assume mate that you actually believe what you saw?
    Chairman Emley Moor F.T.C. 2023 - Misfits champ, HFT extreme champ, NEFTA hunter champ, Midlands Hunter champ, UKAHFT champ.
    https://sites.google.com/site/emleymoorftc/contact-us

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
    As you haven't put any sort of 'sarky' smiley up can i assume mate that you actually believe what you saw?
    I also assume he did not get my jokey reference either