Thread: Jsb hades

Jsb hades

Anyone had the best deal on these pellets in 177 22 25cal? Thanks

I looked at them last year, to be honest they seem a “hard” lead, and because of that, I can’t see it being much different to a domed pellet in terms of damage if shooting from a sub 12/ft lbs. obviously if we’re talking fac then I’d imagine they would be quite a beast
    A Wise Man Can Act A Fool, A Fool Can Not Act Wise

Quote Originally Posted by ian321 View Post
    I looked at them last year, to be honest they seem a “hard” lead, and because of that, I can’t see it being much different to a domed pellet in terms of damage if shooting from a sub 12/ft lbs. obviously if we’re talking fac then I’d imagine they would be quite a beast
    My daystate running at 40ftlb doesnt like them. Could only get them in 5.50 and the barrel likes 5.52. Had better results with he air arms heavies/jsb's at 18grn. They held accuracy and seemed more effective at knocking over the rooks and jackdaws. I won't be buying any more.

premierpistol is offline Six out of seven dwarfs aren't happy
    I'm currently trialling them in .22 in my FAC FX Streamline and so far am finding them reasonable on power settings 2 & 3 out to 50 yds, the heavies are holding a tighter group mind you but I have yet to try and "tune" for the Hades. the streamline has a 600mm STX barrel and power plenum delivering 16, 23 and 34 ftlbs on the 3 stage adjuster.

I have a tin of .25 to test on my impact too but am waiting for the right time to test them and bugger up its current tune.